Prior to registering for the TEAS at ATI exam, please make sure you can meet the system technical requirements and follow the steps below.
STEP 1 – Check technical requirements prior to registering for the TEASTEAS at ATI Exam Technical Requirements for exams taken on 9/9/2022 and beyond
Computer Operating Systems including Apple iPad.
ChromeOS: AT this time, ATI does not support the use of Google Chromebooks for online, remote TEAS at ATI exams starting 9/8/2022 and beyond.
Windows: 11 and 10*
* Includes x86 32 and 64bit processors and ARM 64bit processors using x86 emulation.
* Windows 10/11 "S mode" is not a compatible operating system, nor can LockDown Browser be obtained via the Windows App Store. At present, support for Windows 10/11 "S Mode" isn’t on the roadmap for LockDown Browser.
Mac: macOS 10.12 to 12.0+
ChromeOS: AT this time, ATI does not support the use of Google Chromebooks.
iPadOS: 11.0+ (iPad only). Must have a compatible LMS integration. The LockDown Browser iPad app is not compatible with Sakai LMS servers. All Sakai users will need to use a computer with a compatible operating system.
Windows: 4 GB RAM (A minimum of 4GB of available RAM is necessary when using LockDown Browser to take an exam that also uses a webcam.)
Mac: 4 GB RAM (A minimum of 4GB of available RAM is necessary when using LockDown Browser to take an exam that also uses a webcam.)
Hard Disk Space
Windows: 200 MB of free hard disk space
Mac: 200 MB of free hard disk space
- Webcam (minimum resolution 320x240 VGA) – either internal or external.
- Microphone (internal or external)
- An internet connection of at least 5 Mbps (ideally 10+ Mbps). Test internet speed using www.speedtest.net
- Administrator rights to install lockdown browser. Please Note: You will be downloading an alternative browser on your computer in order to take the TEAS at ATI exam remotely. You will not use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc. for this exam. You will need to have admin rights in order to download this lockdown browser.
If you have any questions about technical requirements for TEAS at ATI exams, please contact ATI Exam Security at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2 - Register for the ATI TEAS Remote Proctored Exam Via ATI
Follow these instructions to complete your ATI TEAS Dry Run prior to your exam day.
For step-by-step instructions on getting started with your TEAS at ATI Exam, please follow these instructions: TEAS at ATI QuickStart Guide.
Click for more information about creating an ATI Student Account.