Follow these steps to register for an online, remote exam proctored by ATI. This exam can be taken at home or any other secure, remote location with a strong internet connection.
STEP 1 – Check technical requirements prior to registering for the TEAS
- You must use the Google Chrome™ browser to take the remote TEAS exam (Download). If you already have Google Chrome, make sure you have the most recent version.
- Test on a PC or a Mac (a phone or tablet cannot be used):
- PC – Windows 10 or later, minimum resolution 1024 x 600
- Mac – Mac OS® X 10.11 or later, minimum resolution 1024 x 600
- Disable your popup blocker within your Google Chrome browser.
- Mac Users: Enable Screen Sharing within your Google Chrome browser.
- Have a microphone – either internal or external.
- Have a webcam (minimum resolution 320x240 VGA) – either internal or external.
- Ensure that your internet speed is at least 0.5 - 1 Mbps. You can test your internet speed using speedtest.net.
A full list of ATI's technical requirements is available at https://www.atitesting.com/technical-requirements.
Please review these helpful tips prior to registering for an ATI TEAS Exam.
STEP 2 - Register for the ATI TEAS Remote Proctored Exam Via ATI
Follow these instructions to complete your ATI TEAS Dry Run prior to your exam day.
For step-by-step instructions on getting started with your TEAS at ATI Exam, please follow these instructions: TEAS at ATI QuickStart Guide.
Click for more information about creating an ATI Student Account.
Download a printable version of these TEAS at ATI registration Instructions.