Here is how you can reschedule your ATI TEAS Exam
New ATI TEAS Exam rescheduling policy:
Beginning on Nov. 29, 2023, students who initially scheduled their TEAS Exam through ATI Testing can change their exam date and/or time. A fee of $15 is charged each time an exam is rescheduled.
- You must have an active, unrestricted TEAS test date already scheduled with ATI.
- Rescheduling must be completed a minimum of 48 hours before the exam date/time.
- Rescheduled test dates can be no more than 30 days after the original exam date.
- Rescheduling is subject to availability of dates within this 30-day window.
- Exams must be rescheduled at the same location as the original exam.
No refunds are provided for cancellations or rescheduled exams. In case of a documented emergency within 48 hours of a rescheduled exam, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-667-7531. Please visit our Rescheduling FAQ's for more information on documented emergencies.
TEAS Exam Reschedule FAQ's
Click here for a list of FAQ's about rescheduling your ATI TEAS Exam
How to Reschedule
1. Log into your account at www.atitesting.com/login.
2. On your home page, select "Reschedule Exam" to choose a new exam date/time.
3. Read the requirements for rescheduling and click "Reschedule"
4. Select a new exam date or time. Notice you cannot change the exam type (Proctor/Program type), and your date range is pre-selected for 30 days.
5. Complete your purchase. Please review your new registration details before payment.
6. Your rescheduled exam will be located under the assessment tab after completing the checkout process and updated on your recent activity on the home page of your ATI Account.
Rescheduling a TEAS at PSI exam
Instructions for rescheduling a TEAS exam through PSI
If you registered to take your exam via PSI and need to reschedule, you may reschedule your exam as long as it is 48 hours prior to your exam start date/time.
On the ATI Website:
Log into your ATI student account, and click the Manage Exam link that is located on your PSI recent activity card located on your student account home screen.
• Contact PSI Candidate Services at 833-537-1330.
Note: A voicemail or email message is not an acceptable form of cancellation. Please use your ATI Student account or call PSI and speak to a Customer Service Representative.
Your registration will be invalid, you will not be able to take the test as scheduled, and you will forfeit your test fee if you:
- Do not cancel your appointment two days before the scheduled test date
- Do not appear for your test appointment
- Arrive after the test start time
- Do not present proper identification when you arrive for the test.