You must meet these technical requirements in order to take the ATI TEAS Exam from home or other remote locations.
Sytem Requirements for
TEAS at ATI Exams prior to September 8, 2022
TEAS Online at Institution Exams
- You must use the Google Chrome™ browser to take the remote TEAS exam (Download). If you already have Google Chrome, make sure you have the most recent version.
- Test on a PC or a Mac (a phone or tablet cannot be used):
- PC – Windows 10 or later, minimum resolution 1024 x 600
- Mac – Mac OS® X 10.11 or later, minimum resolution 1024 x 600
- Disable your popup blocker within your Google Chrome browser.
- Mac Users: Enable Screen Sharing within your Google Chrome browser.
- Have a microphone – either internal or external.
- Have a webcam (minimum resolution 320x240 VGA) – either internal or external.
- Ensure that your internet speed is at least 0.5 - 1 Mbps. You can test your internet speed using speedtest.net.
TEAS at ATI Exams take on September 8, 2022 and beyond
- Test on a PC or Mac (an iPad may be used)
Chromebooks are not supported at this time
- PC – Windows: 10, 8, 7
- Mac – MAC OS® X10.12 or later
- iPad – iOS: 13.0+
- Internet Browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- 4 GB RAM
- Web camera (internal or external)
- Microphone (internal or external)
- An internet connection of at least 5 Mbps (ideally 10+ Mbps). Test internet speed using www.speedtest.net
- Administrator rights to install Respondus LockDown Browser (Must be able to download an application onto the computer you will use for the exam)
For room set-up requirements for an at-home TEAS exam, please check out this article.
There are two ways you can take the ATI TEAS Exam at home. Please make sure you have checked with your school to make sure you register for the correct testing option.