Here's how you can get the Official ATI TEAS Free Online Practice Test.
STEP 1 – Visit the ATI TEAS Free Exam Page to add the FREE exam to your ATI Student Account
Visit our ATI TEAS Free Exam details page and click TRY IT FOR FREE. This will add the FREE exam to your cart and you can check out like you would a regular purchase - only for $0.00. Once you have completed the check-out, the FREE TEAS exam will be added to your ATI Student Account.
NOTE: You will need to have an ATI username and password to access the practice assessment in your account. For more information on creating an account, visit our help center on How to Create an ATI Account.
STEP 2 - Log into your ATI Student Account
Log into your ATI Student account using an ATI-approved internet browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
STEP 4: Click on the TEST tab
ATI TEAS FREE Exam Details:
- 60 Total Questions. Each section including reading, math, science and English and Language Usage will have 15 questions.
- Created for the ATI TEAS, Version 7 exam. Includes alternate-item question types like select all that apply, fill-in-the-blank, and more.
- Detailed rationales for both right and wrong answers.
- End-of-test score report with study recommendations for areas that need improvement. This score report is created just for the practice exam and will give you results for each attempt. Check out our full-length ATI TEAS Practice Assessments for a comprehensive review and score report.
- Unlimited attempts (the same set of questions).
- Patterned after the actual TEAS exam. You'll get the same question types, the use of the calculator, timer, and more to get an idea of what to expect.
- This practice test was developed by ATI, the creator of the TEAS exam and many of your future nursing school exams. Our questions are written and reviewed by the same team that develops the actual TEAS exam. Each question is measurable, meaning your final score can give you specific feedback on areas that need improvement.
- Want more practice? Check out our full-length ATI TEAS Practice Assessments. We have two different exams available that will help you determine your readiness for the actual exam.