Questions and answers about rescheduling your ATI TEAS Exam
1. Will my TEAS transcript credit transfer with my rescheduled exam? Yes, you will keep your TEAS transcript credit from your original exam registration.
2. Do I need to submit an additional accommodation request if I reschedule my exam? No, you will not need to submit a new accommodation request if your request has been approved for your original exam. That accommodation allowance will transfer to that rescheduled exam.
3. How is 48 hours prior to the exam set? 48 hours prior to your exam is set to the exact date and time. For example, if you have an exam scheduled for 12/4/2023 at 2 pm - you have up until 12/2/2023 at 1:59 pm to reschedule your exam.
4. Can I change my in-person exam to a remote (at-home exam)? No, rescheduling may only occur within your original exam type/location. For example, if you originally scheduled a TEAS at ATI exam, you may reschedule your exam only as a TEAS at ATI Exam. You cannot change that exam to a TEAS at Institution or a TEAS Online at Institution exam.
5. What if I am sick or have an emergency within the 48 hours before the exam time frame? If you have a documented emergency, please contact our customer support team at (800) 667-7531. Our support team is available Monday - Friday, 6 am - 9 pm Central Time. You can also submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, original test date, documentation for your emergency, and two alternate test possibilities. Our team will reply to your request within two business days.
6. How many times can I reschedule my TEAS exam? You may reschedule your exam as many times as you wish - however, you will be charged $15 for each reschedule. You may reschedule your exam up to 30 days past your exam date.
7. What if there are no available dates or times for me to reschedule? If there are no available dates or times for your reschedule, then you will have to take the exam at the originally scheduled date/time or purchase a new exam.