Instructions on how to access the ATI TEAS Online Practice Assessments
ATI TEAS Online Practice Assessment(s) may be accessed via your ATI Student Portal by following these steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.atitesting.com
- Step 2: Log into your student account using your username and password
- Step 3: Click on the MY ATI tab
- Step 4: Click on the TEST tab
- Step 5: You may have up to three cards based on the online practice assessment package you purchased. ATI TEAS Online Practice Assessment A, ATI TEAS Online Practice Assessment B, and/or the ATI A&P Online Practice Assessment.
Each ATI TEAS Practice Assessment may be accessed two times (same set of questions per assessment). You may exit the practice exam and return to your stopping point any time during the practice exam until you complete the exam. Once you have completed the practice assessment two times, the card will be removed from your account.
ATI TEAS Online Practice Assessments work best on a desktop, laptop, or tablet with a consistent internet connection.